Pages

AL-GHUFRAN COMPUTERS

Search

3D Design Software

Sometimes I am nostalgic when I remember my childhood and the cartoons that were black and white then, but I and all the children in the world loved them so much.
Well, even this field changes and the cartoons are now three dimensional. So today the guys who make these cartoons no longer use the paper and pencils, but the computer and special 3D design software for drawing them and producing the 3D cartoons. But this is not the only field in which you can use 3D design software, as it has so many applications, that I could talk for ever about it. It may also be called 3D graphic and you must be a real professional or even a simple amateur and still use it. There are so many downloadable versions available on the internet and they have so explicit directions, that a monkey could use them to make a 3D picture of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment